In this episode of the Always Satisfied Eating Podcast, Ann heightens your senses as she has you thinking about how you eat. Yes, you take a bite, chew, and swallow but there is so much more that you don’t consider. How you eat can impact your health, your weight, and your overall well-being. With Always Satisfied Eating you want to derive pleasure and satisfaction with eating. You want it to be a culinary experience. Ann will explore with you the following questions:
1. Where are you when you are eating?
2. Are you sitting down at an appropriate place to eat?
3. Are your eyes on your food or are they elsewhere?
4. Is your place setting inviting? Are you treating yourself as a guest?
5. How does the food look on the plate relative to color, texture, and garnish?
6. What do you eat first?
7. How does the food feel in your mouth? What do you notice about the food in your mouth?